Electricity charges fluctuate between summer and winter pricing. Learn more about why the change occurs.
Do you know how your electric service connects to your home or business, or which portions are your responsibility to maintain? Start here.
- Illinois Electric Choice - The Illinois Electric Service Customer Choice and Rate Relief Law of 1997 restructured the state's electric service industry. As a result, customers have choices about who supplies the generation portion of their electric power.
- Illinois Optional Time-of-Use-Rates
- Illinois Part 280, the rules and regulations of the Illinois Commerce Commission that govern eligibility for service, deposits, billing, payment, refunds and disconnection of service, may be reviewed and/or obtained at MidAmerican Energy’s customer office at 716 17th St., Moline, Ill., 61265 or online in the administrative code for the state of Illinois. MidAmerican Energy's implementation plan for Illinois Part 280 also is available online.
- Illinois Functional Separation
- Illinois Part 452.70 Compliance