Heating and water heating are two of the largest energy expenses for most businesses in the Midwest. Investing in new, more efficient equipment can help you save energy and reduce your utility bill for years to come. Rebates can help you save on the upfront costs to install and maintain energy-saving equipment, so that you can start reaping the benefits of that investment sooner.
|Commercial natural gas boilers||$700 – $900/unit||🗎|
|Commercial natural gas boiler tune-ups||$150/tune-up||🗎|
Keep in mind
- Review the Nebraska Qualifications and Conditions to make sure you qualify.
- Gather all necessary application information for entry, including equipment manufacturer, model and serial numbers (if applicable).
- If installing heating or cooling equipment, ensure the equipment is AHRI Certified®.
- Have all necessary documents for upload, including itemized sales receipt or invoice.
- Applications must be submitted by January 31, 2024.
Questions? For more information, email email@example.com or call 877-932-0616.