All applications must begin with a consultation with an EconomicAdvantage business and community development manager prior to project initiation. To be eligible for funding, the following requirements must be met:
1. Applicant organizations and projects must be located substantially within MidAmerican Energy’s service area.
2. MidAmerican Energy must be recognized as a sponsor on partnership projects.
3. Applicant organization must have a website.
- The organization’s website must provide a link to the GreenAdvantage® program
- If the community is provided only natural gas service by MidAmerican Energy, the organization’s website must provide a link to our economic development page.
4. The applicant must employ a staff person dedicated to community or economic development for a jurisdiction served primarily by MidAmerican Energy or be partnering with such an organization.
EconomicAdvantage365 | Establish | Expand | Eligibility | Resources