MidAmerican’s highly competitive compensation and benefits package – designed to attract and retain employees – provides for the well-being of our employees and their families. Our employees enjoy a total compensation package that includes:
- Competitive, market-driven salary
- Opportunity for performance-based bonus
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Access to free mental health services and counseling
- Short- and long-term disability benefits
- 401(k) with a 100% company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Parental leave
- Adoption assistance
- Flexible paid time off program and bereavement leave
Work from home and hybrid work options
Dependent on manager approval and if work allows, employees could work full-time from home, work a hybrid schedule (ex. three days in the office and two at home) or work a compressed schedule (ex. work four 10-hour workdays).
Including New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King Jr. Day, Veterans Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, and more.