For Residential Customers in Illinois
Get the most out of your furnace or central air conditioner and add comfort to your home. In addition to your regularly scheduled maintenance visit, MidAmerican Energy offers rebates with the HVAC Tune-Up program to offset the cost of increasing the efficiency of existing heating and cooling equipment and ductwork. Be sure to ask your contractor about this program BEFORE the contractor begins maintenance on the heating or cooling system.
- Participants must be residential customers located in MidAmerican Energy Company’s Illinois service territory.
- MidAmerican Energy Company must deliver the primary electricity or natural gas to the equipment for which the rebate is being paid.
- A SAVE certified contractor must perform testing and verify results.
- Tune-ups must result in a certain number of equipment SAVE points improvement; this number varies by equipment type.
- Rebate is available only once every five years for each equipment type.
Rebate requirements and how to apply
Refer to the HVAC Tune-up rebate application for all rebate requirements. To apply, have your dealer send a completed rebate application that identifies the type of tune-up performed along with the completed upgrades and associated costs. The dealer or customer must mail the completed rebate application to MidAmerican Energy by March 31, 2017.