Take advantage of MidAmerican Energy’s rebate incentives for high-efficiency motors to help commercial, industrial and agriculture businesses with energy and bill savings.
- Reduced energy costs
- Improved plant efficiency and load factor
- Reduced maintenance costs
- You must be a commercial or industrial business customer with facilities located in MidAmerican Energy Company’s Illinois service territory.
- MidAmerican Energy Company must provide the primary electricity and/or natural gas to the equipment at the facility for which the rebate is being paid.
- Please review all Qualifications and Conditions.
Rebate requirements and how to apply
Refer to the motors rebate application for all rebate requirements. Complete the motors rebate application in full and return it to MidAmerican Energy along with product specifications, itemized invoices for materials and labor, and installation date. Include a manufacturer’s specification sheet with efficiency ratings.
Nonresidential Equipment Custom Systems
If specific equipment you intend to purchase and install is not listed, it may qualify under Nonresidential Equipment Custom Systems; however, custom projects must be preapproved by MidAmerican Energy prior to purchase and installation of equipment or systems.