Making smart decisions about your home’s heating and cooling systems can have a big effect on your utility bills – and your comfort. Approximately half of the energy used in your home goes to heating and cooling.
- Participants must be residential customers located in MidAmerican Energy Company’s Iowa service territory.
- MidAmerican Energy must provide the primary electricity or natural gas to the equipment for which the rebate is being paid. Additionally, heating, ventilation and air conditioning rebates may require that the primary heating fuel is provided by MidAmerican Energy to the installation address.
- Must be AHRI Certified® or ENERGY STAR® certified.
- Please review all qualifications and conditions.
- Rebates are issued on a first-come, first-served basis. Rebates and incentives are offered until approved funds are exhausted or through Dec. 31, 2021, whichever comes first.
Professionally installed equipment and materials: Have your dealer submit the appropriate completed rebate application form, ENERGY STAR certification pages and itemized invoices for materials and labor to MidAmerican Energy within 90 days of dealer invoice or by Dec. 31, 2021, whichever comes first. For more information call 877-932-0616.
Self-installed equipment and materials: Complete the appropriate rebate form, attach a copy of the itemized, dated receipt and send to MidAmerican Energy within 90 days of dealer invoice or by Dec. 31, 2021, whichever comes first. For more information call 877-932-0616.