Heating and cooling equipment rebates reduce the out-of-pocket costs of installing new energy-efficient equipment. You will save money over the life of the equipment by reducing monthly energy bills and making your business environment more comfortable.
- Participants must be nonresidential customers (commercial or industrial) with facilities located in MidAmerican Energy's Iowa service territory.
- MidAmerican must provide the primary electricity or natural gas to the equipment for which the rebate is being paid. Additionally, heating, ventilation and air conditioning rebates may require that the primary heating fuel is provided by MidAmerican to the installation address.
- Transportation gas customers with daily metering are ineligible for natural gas incentives. However, customers with monthly metering under the Monthly Metered Transportation Service natural gas tariff are eligible for energy efficiency incentives.
- Please review all qualifications and conditions.
- Rebates are issued on a first-come, first-served basis. Rebates and incentives are offered until approved funds are exhausted or through Dec. 31, 2022, whichever comes first.
Requirements and how to apply
To apply for rebates, complete the appropriate application in full and return it to MidAmerican Energy along with the product specifications, itemized invoices for materials and labor, and installation date. Call 877-932-0616 with questions.
Nonresidential Custom Equipment
If specific equipment you intend to purchase and install is not listed, it may qualify under Nonresidential Energy Solutions; however, custom projects must be preapproved by MidAmerican prior to purchase and installation of equipment or systems.