Opportunities to begin and expand your career with us await in our Customer Experience Center! We hire the best of the best to provide exceptional customer service for our residential and business customers.
At MidAmerican, we strive to provide our customers a welcoming experience where their questions are answered, concerns are addressed and they feel we’re taking a proactive approach to any issue they may have. This customer-first approach is why we’ve been rated No. 1 in customer service for the last 13 years in a row!
When you begin as a Customer Experience Agent, you’ll be stepping into the beginning of what we hope is a dynamic, fulfilling career with MidAmerican. And, if working from home is better for your lifestyle, that is now an option with our Remote Customer Experience Agent position! Important things to note about the remote position include:
- Working hours, including break and lunch times, will be assigned based on business needs in shifts. This position is subject to mandatory (occasional) overtime and on-call rotation to serve our customer needs.
- You must have a designated residential workspace free from noise, hazards and other distractions and have access to a high-speed reliable internet connection with minimum speed of 100 Mbps down and 1Mbps up.
- MidAmerican will provide a laptop, docking station, monitors, mouse, keyboard, ethernet cable and headset.
When you work as a Customer Experience Agent, remote or in person, you’ll be eligible for incentives such as:
- Generous pay
- Comprehensive benefits plan
- Retirement savings plan (401K)
- Hands-on training
When you work as an in-person agent, you’ll work every day in our newly remodeled workspace in Davenport, which includes:
- An open floor plan that ensures a collaborative work environment
- An onsite employee wellness center
- Paid parking in the city ramp
- Engaging and environmentally focused surroundings