For Your Business
Walk-In Payment Locations
MidAmerican Energy Company offers the following types of bill payment facilities.
- Walk-In Cash Payment Locations: Any Western Union location that accepts payments will accept your MidAmerican Energy payment. Only cash payments are accepted. On your initial visit, you will be asked to fill out a blue Western Union Payments form. Thereafter, no form is required for cash payments made at any Western Union location in the country that accepts walk-in payments.
- Customer Offices: Accept cash, check or money orders.
Locate a Western Union payment location
- Pay only at a Western Union location that accepts payments. Payments made at other locations may result in delayed posting of payments to your account and the inability for MidAmerican Energy to confirm that a payment was made. Your account could be disconnected or subject to disconnection until the payment is received.
- If you have been disconnected for non-payment, contact MidAmerican Energy at 888-427-5632 to make access arrangements for reconnection.
- If you have a disconnect notice and are not paying the full amount of the notice, contact MidAmerican Energy at 888-427-5632 to make bill payment arrangements to avoid disconnection.
- You do not need to contact MidAmerican Energy if you are paying the full amount of a disconnect notice. Your payment will appear on your MidAmerican Energy account and cancel any collection activity.
Payments made at a Western Union location will post to your MidAmerican Energy account within minutes of being made.