For Your Business
About Our Bill
- View a sample of a typical bill.
- Learn about terms used on your bill.
Electronic Data Interchange
- Budget billing is designed to ease fluctuations in monthly bills. The Budget Billing Plan is not a discount program; it offers no savings or lower rates. The total annual cost for electricity and/or gas remains the same, but customers have the convenience of a more predictable bill each month.
- Access My Account and select Start Budget Billing from the Billing & Payment menu. Follow the prompts to enroll online. A minimum of three months' usage is needed to enroll online. Once enrolled, the Budget Billing Plan will be reviewed every three months or every six months. To enroll by phone, to have the difference at the end of a budget year applied to your bill, or to receive a proposed budget bill amount for a potential location, contact business advantage by email at email@example.com, or call 800-329-6261. Specialists are available Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 6 p.m., excluding holidays, to assist you.
MidAmerican Energy Company offers Electronic Data Interchange to commercial and industrial customers who prefer the secure, electronic exchange of billing and payment documents rather than the traditional paper method.
For additional information about EDI or to determine if your business account(s) qualify, call business advantage at 800-329-6261, Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 6 p.m., excluding holidays.
Electronic Bill Notification
- Receive electronic notification when your bill is available for online viewing.
- Log in to My Account and select Enroll in electronic billing from the Billing & Payment menu.
- For every sign-up, MidAmerican Energy donates one dollar to a tree-planting organization on our customers' behalf through our tree planting initiative.
- Summary Billing allows a customer with three or more accounts to receive a single bill summarizing the activity on all individual accounts. Since one summarized bill is received, there is only one due date.
- Customers with three or more accounts, excluding gas transportation accounts, are eligible for Summary Billing unless they have a past due balance or active landlord agreement on an account.
- Enroll in Summary Billing by contacting business advantage by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 800-329-6261. Specialists are available Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 6 p.m., excluding holidays.