Qualify and Apply for Rebates
Many of MidAmerican Energy’s EnergyAdvantage® programs feature rebates that defray the often higher cost
of energy-efficient equipment and materials. Preapproval is required for custom projects, building optimization
services and targeted industrial system optimization. After
installation of your new purchase has been completed, send in the appropriate MidAmerican Energy rebate form with a copy of
your sales receipt or itemized invoice. Note that some products and services may require additional
documentation, such as a yellow EnergyGuide label. These additional requirements are noted on each rebate
Rebate forms for products and services that typically are completed by an equipment dealer/installer can be
obtained directly from that place of business. All rebate forms are available online at
. Rebate applications must be
submitted within six months of dealer invoice for the equipment/material purchased. You also can call our
rebate processing center at 800-894-9599 from 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., Monday through Friday, to have forms sent to
Get your rebate faster
Check off these easy steps before mailing your rebate form. Accurate and complete rebate forms mean your
rebate will arrive sooner.
- Complete all information on the rebate form, such as the manufacturer’s name, model and serial number, if applicable.
- Sign and date the Customer Agreement section.
- Include the EnergyGuide label for equipment, if applicable.
- Include the NFRC label for windows, if applicable.
- Include a copy of the itemized sales receipt for materials and labor.
- Circle rebate-eligible items on the receipt.
- Retain a copy of the rebate form and receipts for your records.
- If you have questions about a rebate form, contact your dealer or call 800-894-9599.
Please allow 4-6 weeks for rebate processing.